CoB welcomes a new president
At its annual meeting on January 23, the Board of Directors elected a new slate of officers, including naming Marc Bothwell as its new President. Mr. Bothwell replaces Jeffrey A. Meckler, who has served as President for four years and has taken up the position of Chair of the Development Committee. Mr. Bothwell is a quantitative analyst at a privately held hedge fund. Mr Bothwell attended Cornell University, where he earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. He also has an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. He served seven years in the Navy as a helicopter pilot. He joined the CoB Board of Directors in May of 2000 and has served previously as its Audit Committee Chair and Treasurer.
Others voted in on the slate were:
– Kevin M. O’Leary, Treasurer; he is a Senior Vice President -Investments at UBS Wealth Management.
– Nicole Shearman, Secretary.
– Mary Ann Chiasson, Dr.P.H; Program Committee Chair; she is VP for Research & Evaluation at Public Health Solutions.
– Michelle R. Clayman, Vice President; she is Managing Partner at New Amsterdam Partners.
– Stacey Cook, CPA, Audit Committee Chair. She works at Adelman Katz & Mond LLP.
– Judith Keating, Marketing & PR Committee Chair; she is Director, Corporate Employee Financial Services at UBS Financial Services.
– M. Anne O’Connell, Esq., Governance Committee Chair.