Children at Bellevue need more than masks during the COVID-19 pandemic; they need your help!

Supporter FAQ

Supporter FAQ

Why give to the Children of Bellevue?
When you make a tax-deductible gift to the Children of Bellevue (CoB), you are supporting the oldest public hospital still in operation in the U.S. For nearly 70 years, Children of Bellevue has helped make Bellevue Hospital a second home for the 25,000 children — and their parents, siblings, and families — whom we serve every year. Our child-centric and family-oriented programs improve the health, development, and well-being of our pediatric patients.

Learn about our ratings, efficiency and results.

How can I give online?
Make a donation to Children of Bellevue via our secure website. Donate Now.

The cut-off to make a gift tax-deductible for 2019 is 11:59 EST on December 31, 2019.

How can I give by check?
To make a gift by check, please mail it to Children of Bellevue, Sara Saastamoinen, 462 1st Ave, ME-15, New York, NY 10016. Please make your check payable to Children of Bellevue.

How can I make a tribute gift?
You can honor a family member, friend, or colleague by
making a tribute gift online. If you need assistance, please call our office at 212-562-4130.

How can I donate in-kind?
We welcome in-kind donations that are specifically requested by our programs! As a nonprofit benefiting a hospital, there are certain items we unfortunately cannot accept and distribute to the children. You can review our list of In-Kind Items Needed and either:

  1. Order items directly from the website and have them shipped to us at Children of Bellevue, Attn: Zola, 462 1st Ave, ME-15, New York, NY 10016. Make sure you add a note with your name and email address or mailing address so that we can give you a tax-deductible receipt!
  2. Purchase the items on your own and mail them to us at Children of Bellevue, Attn: Zola, 462 1st Ave, ME-15, New York, NY 10016. Make sure you include your name and email address or mailing address so that we can provide a tax-deductible letter.
  3. Run a donation collection campaign for these specific items, for example, at your child’s school or your place of work, and bring the items to Bellevue for an in-person presentation to our program.

How can I give stock or mutual funds?
To make a gift of stock pr transfer shares of a mutual fund, please contact us at or 212-562-4130 to obtain transfer instructions.

Please be sure to notify CoB of your gift of stock so we can identify your gift and rapidly send you a receipt for tax purposes. Please note that gifts of stock which cannot be directly attributed to an individual will be returned. Prior to sending an order through, please confirm with us what our current transfer instructions are.

How can I receive my tax-deductible letters by email?
Children of Bellevue has gone green! You can join us by sending an email to to let us know you’d prefer to receive your letters via email rather than via post.

Does CoB share donors’ information?
Children of Bellevue will not sell, rent, or trade our donors’ names, postal addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers with any other entity.

Read our privacy policy.